The protection and safety of your personal data has a high priority with us. That is why we (Coflnet) strictly stick to the rules of the German Federal Data Protection Act. Below, you (the user) will be informed about which data is collected and for what purpose they are levied.
1. Data transmission / Data logging
When visiting this page, the webserver automatically notes log files that cannot be assigned to a specific person. These files include e.g. the browser type and version, the operating system used, the referrer URL (previously visited page), IP address of the requesting computer, access date and time, and the file request of the client (file name and URL). These data are collected only for the purpose of static analysis. A transfer to third parties, for commercial or non-commercial purposes, does not take place.
2. Personal data we collect
To ensure the proper functioning of our services, we process personal data about you. You have the right to request, modify and delete them at any time. Data we collect:. Data you tell us. This includes essentially everything you type with your keyboard. Such as your civil name, your username, your email address, your age or date of birth, reviews, messages, gender, links to your profiles on independent websites, phone number as well as address.
- of your device. This includes The location of your device, your device model, your operating system, your device settings including plugins, your IP address, your battery charge level, whether your internet connection is via wifi or mobile data, and unique device IDs.
- Your Actions. This includes a label, time, location and possibly duration. Actions include app launch, completing a level, or ratings.
- Third Party Data. Advertisers, app developers, and publishers may provide us with data about you through the services we provide. This includes your games played, websites viewed, and actions in them.
How we use personal dataTo ensure the proper functioning of our services, we process personal data about you. You have the right to request, change and delete them at any time. You can also configure which data we are allowed to collect. Please note, however, that some functions will then no longer be available. How we use your data:
- Personalized content and advertising. If enabled in the settings, we use your data to create an interest profile of you and use this to show you more interesting and relevant content and advertising. For example, if you like to play trivia games, we will show you more trivia games.
- Syncronization. We allow you to synchronize your information on multiple devices, so you can, for example, synchronize your game progress on multiple devices.
- Product Development. We use your information to improve our products and develop new products.
- Communication with you. We use your information to contact you or respond to your inquiries.
- Communication with others. We use your information to enable you to connect with and maintain connections with other individuals and businesses.
- Services to Third Parties. We offer other companies to use our infrastructure.
- Analysis. We provide anonymized and aggregated statistics to help app developers and publishers and advertisers understand how their products and ads are being received. For example, we tell them the number of actions by country, age, and gender that were achieved in a given time period of at least one hour. Advertisers can also see which interests triggered the ad.
- Syncronization. We also provide our synchronization service to third parties.
- Sharing Your Personal Information. We allow you to share your data with third parties, we will ask you again for each partner if you want to share certain data with them. You can restrict access to all data except for your user-id. It may be that if one of your friends gives a partner access to their friends list, your user ID or install ID will also be transmitted. Based on your privacy settings it is then possible to load your name and profile picture.
- Protection. We use your data to fight and prevent harmful behavior, spam and fraud also in partner services. For example, we detect patterns of robots (bots) that want to abuse our services.
- Legal Requirements. We may be required by law or court order to disclose your information to a public authority. If this is the case, we will do so after detailed examination.
3. Information, modification and deletion of your data
In accordance with applicable law, you can always ask us in writing whether and which personal data we have stored about you. A corresponding message will be sent to you as soon as possible. You also have the right to have your data corrected or deleted. Your data will be deleted from our system at the latest after one year of inactivity.
4. Security of your data
Your personal data made available to us will be secured by taking all technical (eg encryption) and organizational security measures so that they are inaccessible to unauthorized third party access.
5. Notes about Analytics
We use an analysis system called 'matomo' to better understand user behavior. Among other things, this saves your screen resolution, operating system type & version, IP address and associated location, use browser as well as time and type of your actions. This automatically generated information is stored by us on a server in Germany. Furthermore, if you visit our website, a cookie will be set to determine if the visit is your first visit. We use this information to evaluate the usage of our services, compile reports on user activity and provide other services. You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, we point out that in this case you may not be able to fully use all the functions of our services. By using our services, you agree to the processing of the data collected about you in the manner described above and for the purpose stated above.
On some of our sites we use so-called "cookies" to help you to use our web pages. These are small text files that are stored on your hard drive, depending on the setting of your browser program. These cookies do not retrieve information stored on your hard drive about you and do not affect your PC or its files. Most browsers are set to automatically accept cookies. However, you can deactivate the storage of cookies or set your browser to inform you about the sending of cookies.
7. Third partysWe use third party services within some of our services, you usualy get to choose if you want to share your data with them to get extra features. Please refer to the linked privacy policies below to get more details on how and what data is collected and processed by them bellow. Third partys that we use:
- Unity ads
ServerprotokolleServerprotokolle sind Textdateien in die unser Server fast jede Anfrage an Ihn aufzeichnet. Wir nutzen diese Daten um böswillige Nutzer von unserem Service auszuschließen und um Dienstleistungen abzurechnen. Ein typischer Log Eintrag sieht z.B. so aus: 123.456.18.789 - - [31/May/2018:18:41:56 +0100] "GET /login" 200 "-" "Mozilla/5.0 (Android 6.0.1; Venus_V3_5070 Build/L320M; wv) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Chrome/63.0.3239.111 Mobile Safari/537.36" wobei
- 123.456.18.789 die IP-Adresse,
- [31/May/2018:18:41:56 +0100] Das Dutum und Zeit,
- 200 das die Anfrage erfolgreich war,
- Android 6.0.1 das Betriebsystem und Chrome/63.0.3239.111 der verwendete Browser darstellen.
- Installation ID (Identifikationsnumber)
- An unique nuber which identifies your installation. Most of our services need this number to function. We may connect other types of data with it, for example an Nutzernamen, a Coflnet or external Account, what app it is using, game results and other installations (friends).